Emergency Dentists in Chatswood for Immediate Help
We at Simply Dental Chatswood understand accidents may happen and with dental pain cropping up, it is very difficult to cope with. Just to take care of those moments when you need us the most, we cover an extra mile and provide you with an option to fix an appointment on a very short notice.
Whether it is an annoying toothache, a knocked out tooth, or it’s about a missing dental crown, our team of experienced and dedicated dentists are always here to relieve you of the pain. No matter what your problem is, our senior specialists will look after you immediately.
In general, we do not overfill our appointment schedules on normal business days, and so we can extend our services to patients in the emergency as well. Whether it’s a toothache or a broken teeth or just that you want to get the best looks to show up somewhere, you can fix a schedule asap.
However, as per company guidelines, when you avail an emergency treatment outside of normal business hours, a reasonable call out fee will apply. Also, depending on the nature of appointment scheduled, medical rebates may not apply.
You can discuss these details with us on call to understand the terms and conditions better.
Not registered with Simply Dental Chatswood?
Not an issue if you are registered with some other dentist. Unlike other medical services, e.g., Opticians, dentistry, has the flexibility to switch to a better choice. To get the same day emergency appointment, simply make us a call and we will take care of everything that helps you get rid of the problem.
A bridge replaces one or more missing teeth with artificial teeth which are bonded onto adjacent teeth for support.
Unlike a denture, which you have to remove and clean, a bridge is permanent and can only be removed by a Dentist.
Dental emergency accidents can happen, knowing how to deal with a dental accident when it occurs can be the difference between saving a tooth and losing a tooth.
If you have been involved in an injury and have sustained a chipped tooth, broken tooth or potentially jaw damage.
Below are tips on how to deal with dental emergencies:
- If you have suffered from knocked out teeth or even one lost tooth you have to keep it moist. You should try and place the teeth back into the affected socket and avoid touching the root. In certain instances this wont be a possibility so you need to have the tooth placed between the check and gums or in milk to maintain its structure and health. Get to your Dentist in Sydney immediately.
- With any cracked tooth, you need to use warm water to clean the area and rinse. Once you have done this get an ice pack and put this on the affected area on your face to mitigate swelling.
- If you happen to bit your tongue which is very common you can simply clean the area gently with water and apply an icepack
- For any toothache, you can rinse your mouth with warm water & clean anything out. Our Sydney dentist recommend using dental floss gently to remove any food caught in your teeth.
With any kind of dental emergency in Chatswood Sydney, you need to call us as soon as possible
Below are preventative measures to avoid accidents & injuries
- With any contact sports we would strongly recommend wearing a mouthguard irrespective of age bracket which will secure your teeth despite heavy contact
- Cracked teeth are often caused by eating certain foods like chewing on ice blocks, hard lollies
- People often use their teeth to open containers & plastic objects. Avoid this at all times.
At Simply Dental Chatswood we can always make room for dental emergencies so make sure you contact us if an accident happens.